The Internet has become a key to globalization of any kinds of business. e-Commerce websites provide a quick and comfortable way of selling goods and providing services to customers from all over the world. What is the purpose of eCommerce website design? Obviously, its main goal is to attract a potential customer and get him interested in certain goods or services. Remember that you’re not going to get a sale if customers aren’t impressed with your site.
There are 3 basic principles you shouldn’t forget when designing your ecommerce website.
- First of all, be sure to provide a user with a simple and obvious way to find the product he/she wants.
- Second, you should present the product well.
- And the last one: you need to make a purchasing process quick, well-organized, simple and friendly.
In this post we are going to showcase 20 ecommerce sites from a variety of industries that implement the principles mentioned above. We’ll feature a number of different design styles being used and you’ll see that each of is effective at presenting an online store. These websites could be custom built or from great eCommerce Software. These good looking e-commerce website designs are worth looking through especially if you’re thinking to step into the world of e-commerce.
- Plugins and Tips for Setting Up an Ecommerce WordPress Site
- 12 Must-Have Features of eCommerce Websites For Increasing Sales
- The Role of Mobile Phones in eCommerce: An Infographic
- 13 Apps to Set up an eCommerce Storefront on Facebook
- Shopping Carts Designing – How to make them effective?