Websites used to be static, and quite frankly, relatively boring. But over the past few years, with the increase in computing power, internet speed and bandwidth, and the availability of tools like Website Builders World, more and more sites are becoming dynamic and focused on engaging user experiences. One of the biggest changes that has come about is the availability of online video. While it used to be impossible to deliver video, now it is not only possible to deliver, it’s possible to use in web design. Websites with video backgrounds has become a real trend in the web circle!
Videos are surely one of the best ways to convey your message directly to your readers. Many movies and fashion brands create websites with video backgrounds. Brands use videos to send out a clear message about their product or services. Also, using videos in proper manner could help to improve the overall design of the website!
In the meanwhile you may want to read some of our web design related articles
- 12 Must-Have Features of eCommerce Websites For Increasing Sales
- Top 7 Reasons Why Brands Should Have Mobile Friendly Websites
- 30 Stunning High Quality WordPress Mobile Themes
- Ten Top Social Media Marketing Truths in a Nutshell
- The Role of Mobile Phones in eCommerce: An Infographic