Laura Smith’s inspiration has been the work of artists and designers from the first half of the 20th Century. Economy in imagery and design have always been the motivating forces behind her art. She’s worked with a wide array of national and international clients including Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, New York Knicks, Kentucky Derby, and Time Magazine, to name just a few.
Laura Smith grew up on the beaches of Southern California-Manhattan Beach to be exact. A graduate of Art Center College of Design, she moved to New York and 13 years later she moved back to Southern California dragging her New York born and raised husband with her. Now in Hollywood, she and her husband (Michael Doret) occasionally team up on various projects.
To view more works from Laura Smith you could visit her website LauraSmithArt.com There you could find some of the very fascinating of the works by her.
- Showcase of Award Winning Sports Photographer Bob Martin
- Awesome Interior Designs by Maria Yasko
- Showcase of Beautiful Papergraphic Designs by Yulia Brodskaya
- Mindblowing 3D Street Paintings by Tracy Lee Stum
- Awesome and Inspiring Digital Artworks from Drfranken