The art and technique behind bokeh photography is all about positioning and adjusting of the camera lens in order to achieve a clear image with the background fading out or becoming completely blurred. This type of photography is used in every field but it can be used very effectively in fashion photography.
Unfortunately there is a limited variety of blogs that showcase the combination of bokeh photography and fashion together, which is unusual as the fashion industry is renown for it’s popular photographers.
Although there is no real way to take photographs of models on runways, the most well renown way of using bokeh is for e-commerce stores for their clothing products i.e. scarves, watches, underwear, accessories and more. Here are some examples of the use of bokeh in fashion photography.
You may also want to read 76 Amazing Examples of Bokeh Photography
1. Untitled by Evan_Tetreault
2. Zac Posen
3. River Model by Mykel
4. Untitled by Hollie Carlin
5. Kim Bokeh by Justin Lucarelli
6. Untitled by Eli Santana
7. Eleanor by Faye Sampson
8. Counting Steps by BruMazurek
9. Untitled by Evan Tetreault
10. Linda by Dankae
11. Milan Fashion Week by Stefano
12. These Roads, These Sights by Batudiste
13. Untitled by ChrisSchc
14. Thai Models by Vicco Gallo
15. Allison by Stephanie Pana
16. High-Fashion by Ryan David Ahern
17. Future Star? by soylentgreen23
18. Adopt by Roberto Urso
19. Bringing it Back Home by Ren Rox
20. Old Fashioned by The Snake 12