In today’s world everyone tries to be SMART, very SMART. SMART in studies, SMART in work, SMART in office, SMART in family, SMART among friends, SMART among girls/guys.
But the international jeans brand ‘Diesel’ has a “BE STUPID” take on things. It has launched a brilliant “BE STUPID” Advertising Campaign. Below is the take of ‘Diesel’ to being “STUPID”.
Stupid, you see,IS THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF A REGRET-FREE LIFE.
The world is full of smart people. Ask around. There are all kinds of people doing all kinds of smart things with other smart people, each one smarter than the last. That is smart.
WE’RE WITH STUPID.
- SMART MAY HAVE THE BRAINS, STUPID HAS THE BALLS.
- SMART MAY HAVE THE PLANS, BUT STUPID HAS THE STORIES.
- SMART HAD ONE GOOD IDEA AND THAT IDEA WAS STUPID.
- SMART MAY HAVE THE AUTHORITY, BUT STUPID HAS ONE HELL OF A HANGOVER.
To be stupid is to be brave. When you risk something, that’s stupid. It’s not smart to take risks. It’s stupid. Stupid stands alone. Smart hides within the safety of huddled masses. The stupid aren’t afraid to fail. Why?
BECAUSE THEY’RE STUPID.
- SMART CRITIQUES. STUPID CREATES
If you want to do something that’s never been done before, don’t go to the guy with the spreadsheet and the blueprints— go to the guy with the imagination and the weed.
- YOU CAN’T OUTSMART STUPID.
- THE STUPID ARE THE ONLY ONES BRAVE ENOUGH TO DO WHAT NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DO.
- THE STUPID, YOU SEE, KNOW THERE ARE WORSE THINGS THAN FAILURE — LIKE NOT EVEN TRYING.
- BUT TRY THEY DO,TALLYING UP THE IMPOSSIBLE ODDS AND GOING AHEAD AND DOING IT ANYWAY.
- STUPID IS THAT SOMETHING DELICIOUSLY GREATER.
- STUPID IS WHISTLING WHILE YOU WORK.
- BEING STUPID MEANS LISTENING TO YOUR HEART
- LISTENING TO YOUR HEART IS HARD. YOUR HEART SAYS ‘YES’ AND YOUR HEAD SAYS ‘NO.’ YOUR HEAD ALMOST ALWAYS SAYS ‘NO.’
- BECAUSE THE FACT IS, IF WE DIDN’T HAVE STUPID THOUGHTS WE’D HAVE NO INTERESTING THOUGHTS AT ALL.
- STUPID AIN’T DUMB