- MenuMatic, Creating Horizontal and Vertical Menus in Mootools
- Show-Hide login panel in you wordpress theme using Mootools
- Creating Accordion type, Animated menu in Mootools
- Creating a Sliding Menu Using the MooTools Framework
- Mootools Show and Hide effect Menu
- Creating Drop-Down Navigation with Movable Type
- Sliding top panel Menu using mootools
- BySlideMenu – Nice and powerful accordion menu
MenuMatic is a MooTools 1.2 class that takes a sematic ordered or unordered list of links and turns it into a dynamic drop down menu system.
Add a show/hide login panel to your WordPress theme using Mootools.
This tutorial illustrates how to implement a nice accordion (animated) menu using Mootools and some lines of CSS and HTML code ready to reuse in your project.
The goal of this tutorial is to demonstrate how to add category driven drop-down menus to your web site.
A very easy, unobtrusive way to create a drop down menu
What is BySlideMenu?
BySlideMenu is a plugin for Mootools which allow you to easily create a beautiful accordion menu (sliding menu) on any element you want (ul/li, div, p …) using images and/or text.
- Works horizontally or vertically.
- Automatic size – The container width/height can be adjusted automatically.
- Menu is expandable by mouseover or by click, as you want.
- Menu can be pinned or not, by mouseover or click, you choose.
- A default index can be defined.
- Can be used with any elements (ul/li, div, p…)
- Overflow support.
View Source Article
Our NS0-163 course is mainly focused on graphics. We provide high quality 646-671 resources to help you learn the expert designing skills. Join 1z0-048 online course to learn web designing at your pace.